T-Mobile (TMUS) call put ratio 3.4 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
T-Mobile (NASDAQ: TMUS) February weekly call option implied volatility is at 65, February is at 37; compared to its 52-week range of 22 to 89 into the expected release of quarter results after the bell on February 4. Call put ratio 3.4 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE) call put ratio 2.5 calls to 1 put
- Tesla (TSLA) call put ratio 1.3 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 1.6%
- FuelCell Energy (FCEL) call put ratio 1.7 calls to put as shares sell rally 1.5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!