Stitch Fix (SFIX) call put ratio 1.4 call to 1 put
- Wall St. opens flat as earnings roll in; jobless claims fall
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Stitch Fix (NASDAQ: SFIX) 30-day option implied volatility is at 90; compared to its 52-week range of 49 to 134. Call put ratio 1.4 call to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) April weekly option implied volatility at 77
- Alibaba (BABA) IV is as shares near low end of 8-month range
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) April weekly 1507.50 straddle priced for a move of 5% into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!