Steelcase (SCS) IV flat into quarter results
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Steelcase (NYSE: SCS) April call option implied volatility is at 54, May s at 45; compared to its 52-week range of 48 to 108 into the expected release of quarter results today after the bell.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PNC Financial Services (PNC) call put ratio 3.9 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- PNC Financial Services (PNC) April 172.50 straddle priced for a move of 3% into quarter results
- Li Auto Inc. (LI) IV near lower end of range, shares down 7.8%