Square (SQ) call put ratio 2 calls to 1 put, weekly IV elevated into quarter results
- Recovery bets keep S&P, Nasdaq futures near record highs
- Fed-fuelled dollar forces rival currencies onto back foot
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- Oil falls amid dollar strength; demand picture still bullish
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Square (NYSE: SQ) May weekly call option implied volatility is at 140, May is at 64; compared to its 52-week range of 48 to 80 into the expected release of quarter results today after the bell. Call put ratio 2 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) IV increases into quarter results and outlook
- Macy's (M) June calls active, IV low into expiration
- Tilray, Inc. (TLRY) call put ratio 3.9 calls to 1 put
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!