Spirit Airlines (SAVE) call put ratio 6.1 calls to 1 put with focus on May 35 calls into quarter release
- Wall Street drops on inflation jitters, led by tech stocks
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar hits fresh 10-week lows ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Spirit Airlines (NYSE: SAVE) April weekly call option implied volatility is at 63, May is at 59; compared to its 52-week range of 56 to 168 into the expected release of quarter results after the bell on April 21. Call put ratio 6.1 calls to 1 put with focus on May 35 calls.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Utz Brands (UTZ) option implied volatility flat into quarter results
- Walt Disney (DIS) call put ratio 2.5 calls to 1 put into quarter results
- DoorDash (DASH) option IV and put volume increases into quarter results and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!