Southwest Airlines (LUV) call put ratio 4.6 calls to 1 put with focus on January weekly calls
- S&P 500, Dow snap two-day fall, Netflix keeps Nasdaq in check
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV) January weekly call option implied volatility is at 60, February is at 46; compared to its 52-week range of into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on January 28. Call put ratio 4.6 calls to 1 put with focus on January weekly calls.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Southwest Airlines (LUV) call put ratio 1 call to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- Freeport-McMoran (FCX) weekly IV elevated into quarter release and outlook
- Union Pacific (UNP) weekly option IV bid into quarter results and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!