Snap (SNAP) April weekly option implied volatility elevated into quarter results and outlook
- Dow reaches all-time high on commodity surge; S&P, Nasdaq drop
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Snap (NYSE: SNAP) April weekly call option implied volatility is at 261, May is at 75; compared to its 52-week range of 48 to 119 into the expected release of quarter results today after the bell. Call put ratio 1.6 calls to 1 put with focus on June 30 calls.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Novavax (NVAX) weekly option IV at 125 into quarter results and outlook
- Riot Blockchain (RIOT) call put ratio 1.7 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- Occidental Petroleum (OXY) call put ratio 2 calls to 1 put into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!