Snap (SNAP) April weekly 57 straddle priced for a move of 12% into quarter results
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Snap (NYSE: SNAP) April weekly 57 straddle priced for a move of 12% into the expected release of quarter results today after the bell
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MercadoLibre (MELI) option IV flat into quarter results and outlook
- Dell Technologies (DELL) IV flat into hosting a financial analyst Q&A webcast
- Increasing unusual put option volume: UBER LYFT ATVI HOG UPS MRNA OCGN
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!