SmileDirectClub (SDC) call put ratio 3.3 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- Pre-Fed jitters keep S&P 500, Nasdaq below record highs
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil hits new high near $75 on demand rise, falling inventories
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SmileDirectClub (NASDAQ: SDC) May weekly call option implied volatility is at 72, May is at 71; compared to its 52-week range of 68 to 175 into the expected release of quarter results after the bell on May 10. Call put ratio 3.3 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jabil (JBL) June call option implied volatility elevated into quarter results
- ExxonMobil (XOM) call put ratio 5.3 calls to 1 put with focus on June calls
- Chevron (CVX) call put ratio 3.9 calls to 1 put with focus on June 110 calls
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!