Skechers USA (SKX) October weekly 46 straddle priced for a move of +/- 10% into quarter results
- Dow leads Wall Street higher with 2% gain; cyclicals in vanguard
- Kohl's (KSS) Stock Tick Higher as Activist Investor Engine Capital Urges Board to Consider Sale
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Remains Below $50,000 After Weekend Selloff, Analyst Expects a 'Hard Month'
- EV Rivian (RIVN) Shares Dip as Street Starts New Coverage With Mixed Ratings, Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan Initiate at Neutral Citing Lofty Valuation
- Dollar up against safe havens as risk sentiment improves on Omicron news
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Skechers USA (NYSE: SKX) October weekly 46 straddle priced for a move of +/- 10% into the expected release of quarter results today after the bell.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Insignia Systems (ISIG) halted on volatility after announcing a strategic review earlier
- Del Taco Restaurants (TACO) call put ratio 1 to 1 in the Box (JACK) to acquire Del Taco for $12.51 per share in cash.
- United States Natural Gas (UNG) option implied volatility as Natural Gas down 9%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!