Seagate Technology (STX) calls active into Micron (MU) results
- World stocks at record high, oil up on strong China, U.S. data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second weekly loss on Fed's lower-for-longer stance
- Apple (AAPL) May Scrap iPhone Mini Next Year, New Lineup to Focus on Camera Quality, Says Top Analyst
- Oil rises above $67 in fifth day of gains on demand hopes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Seagate Technology (NASDAQ: STX) 30-day option implied volatility is at 42, April is at 32; compared to its 52-week range of 28 to 64. Call put ratio 9.8 calls to 1 put with focus on April 74 calls into the release of Micron (MU) quarter results.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Virgin Galactic Holdings (SPCE) April IV above 100 as shares sell off 9.5%
- State Street (STT) option IV elevated into quarter results and outlook
- Alcoa (AA) April 32.50 straddle priced for a move of 6.5% into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Related EntitiesOptions, mu
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!