Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) April weekly option implied volatility at 77
- Wall St opens higher, led by tech shares
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Alibaba (BABA) Misses Q4 EPS by 21c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Dollar holds gains after inflation surprise; Aussie dollar extends losses
- Tesla (TSLA) Bulls Weigh in on 'Head Scratching' 180 Degree Turn By Musk on Bitcoin, One Analyst Still See the Crypto Heading to $4M
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Schlumberger Ltd. (NYSE: SLB) April weekly call option implied volatility is at 77, May is at 43; compared to its 52-week range of 40 to 92 into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on April 23.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Schlumberger (SLB) at Buy
- XPeng Inc. (XPEV) call put ratio 3.2 calls to 1 put.
- Walt Disney (DIS) call put ratio 2.9 calls to 1 put
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!