SRAX, Inc (SRAX) call put ratio 8.4 calls to 1 put as shares down 12%
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SRAX, Inc (NASDAQ: SRAX) 30-day option implied volatility is at 152; compared to its 52-week range of 96 to 263. Call put ratio 8.4 calls to 1 put as shares down 12%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seagate Technology (STX) call put ratio 1.8 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- Intel (INTC) April weekly 62.50 straddle priced for a move of 5% into quarter results
- Popular stocks with increasing volume: PLTR VIAC SNAP INTC NFLX
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!