Riot Blockchain (RIOT) option implied volatility at lower end of range
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Riot Blockchain (NASDAQ: RIOT) May weekly call option implied volatility is at 122, May is at 120; compared to its 52-week range of 120 to 276 into the expected release of quarter results on May 10. Call put ratio 2.4 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- La-Z-Boy (LZB) June IV bid into quarter results
- GSX Techedu Inc. (GOTU) 30-day option implied volatility at 135; as shares pull back 5.6%
- General Motors (GM) option implied volatility low into annual shareholder meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!