Raytheon Technologies (RTX) IV flat into quarter results and outlook
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Raytheon Technologies (NYSE: RTX) January weekly call option implied volatility is at 44, February is at 34; compared to its 52-week range of 29 to 66 into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on January 26.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Travelers (TRV) option IV low into quarter results and outlook
- CSX Corp. (CSX) IV at 44 into quarter results and outlook
- IBM (IBM) option implied volatility flat into quarter results