RH (RH) option implied volatility near lower end of range as shares at record high
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
RH (NYSE: RH) March weekly call option implied volatility is at 51, April is at 45; compared to its 52-week range of 44 to 136 after quarter results.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NIO Inc. (NIO) call put ratio 2.1 calls to 1 put as shares down 1%
- Fisker (FSR) 30-day option implied volatility at 91 as shares sell off 3%
- iShares Russell 2000 ETF (IWM) option implied volatility at low end of range