PowerShares QQQ Trust (QQQ) IV flat into third-quarter reporting season
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PowerShares QQQ Trust (NASDAQ: QQQ) October weekly call option implied volatility is at 22, October is at 21, November is at 20; compared to its 52-week range of 14 to 37 into third-quarter reporting season.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) option implied volatility flat into quarter results
- Hut 8 Mining Corp (HUT) option volume increases
- Bausch Health Co. Inc. (BHC) option volume increases
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!