Plug Power (PLUG) call put ratio 2.7 calls to 1 put as shares rally 13%
- Wall St bounces back on boost from banks, industrials
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- Oil steady on summer demand hopes but Iranian supply looms
- Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Plunge as China's Crackdown on Mining Intensifies, One-Third Of Global Processing Power Now Shut
- Headwinds are Building, Prepare for a Significant Market Correction, Says Top Market Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Plug Power (NASDAQ: PLUG) May call option implied volatility is at 110, June is at 94; compared to its 52-week range of 60 to 157 into the expected release of quarter results on May 17.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) call put ratio 4.9 calls to 1 put into quarter results
- Intel (INTC) call put ratio 3.5 calls to 1 put
- Micron Technology (MU) call put ratio 2.4 calls to 1 put
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!