Pinterest (PINS) July weekly option implied volatility above 220 into quarter results
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pinterest (NYSE: PINS) July weekly option implied volatility is at 229, August is at 70; compared to its 52-week range of 41 to 110 into expected release of quarter results on July 29. Call put ratio 1.1 call to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jabil (JBL) call put ratio 5.6 calls to 1 put into quarter results
- KB Home (KBH) option implied volatility into quarter results
- Pfizer (PFE) call put ratio 3.3 calls to 1 put amid COVID-19 booster headlines
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!