Pinterest (PINS) February weekly 77.50 straddle priced for a move of 14.5% into quarter results
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pinterest (NYSE: PINS) February weekly 77.50 straddle priced for a move of 14.5% into the expected release of quarter results today after the bell.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pinterest (PINS) says Michelle Wilson will not stand for re-election to the Board
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) call put ratio 1 call to 2.7 puts into quarter results and outlook
- iHeartMedia, Inc. (IHRT) call put ratio 5.7 calls to 1 put with focus on May 20 calls