Phillips 66 (PSX) weekly IV bid into quarter results and outlook
- Wall Street set to rise on upbeat earnings, strong retail sales
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales surge; weekly jobless claims fall
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Phillips 66 (NYSE: PSX) January weekly call option implied volatility is at 80, February is at 38; compared to its 52-week range of 23 to 119 into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on January 29.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of America (BAC) April 40 straddle priced for a move of 3% into quarter results
- Microvision (MVIS) August 20 calls and puts active
- Citigroup (C) April 73 straddle priced for a move of 3% into quarter results