Penn National Gaming (PENN) call put ratio 2.5 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Penn National Gaming (NASDAQ: PENN) February weekly call option implied volatility is at 121, February is at 82; compared to its 52-week range of 42 to 435 into the expected release of quarter results on February 4. Call put ratio 2.5 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE) call put ratio 2.5 calls to 1 put
- NIO Inc. (NIO) call put ratio 2.1 calls to 1 put as shares down 1%
- FuelCell Energy (FCEL) call put ratio 1.7 calls to put as shares sell rally 1.5%