Penn National Gaming (PENN) call put ratio 2.5 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Penn National Gaming (NASDAQ: PENN) February weekly call option implied volatility is at 121, February is at 82; compared to its 52-week range of 42 to 435 into the expected release of quarter results on February 4. Call put ratio 2.5 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NIO Inc. (NIO) call put ratio 2.1 calls to 1 put as shares down 1%
- Nikola (NKLA) IV at 103, below 52-week high of 306
- Ballard Power (BLDP) call put ratio 1 call to 3.5 puts as shares rally 4.5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!