Penn National Gaming (PENN) IV above above 100 as shares at upper end of range into quarter results
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Penn National Gaming (NASDAQ: PENN) February weekly call option implied volatility is at 112, February is at 82; compared to its 52-week range of 42 to 435 into the expected release of quarter results on February 4.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Penn National Gaming (PENN) Declines to Low, Down 2.7%
- Amazon (AMZN) option implied volatility below 30
- Sundial Growers (SNDL) calls active, 5.2 calls to 1 put
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!