Party City (PRTY) call put ratio 218 calls to 1 put with focus on January 7.5 and 15 calls
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Party City (NYSE: PRTY) May call option implied volatility is at 105, June is at 86; compared to its 52-week range of 85 to 328 into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on May 10. Call put ratio 218 calls to 1 put with focus on January 7.5 and 15 calls.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micron Technology (MU) July 77 and 85 calls into quarter results
- Boeing (BA) option volume above average
- Tupperware Brands (TUP) call put ratio 7 calls to 1 put as shares rally 12% after announces $250M share repurchase plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!