PagerDuty, Inc. (PD) call put ratio 6.7 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PagerDuty, Inc. (NYSE: PD) March call option implied volatility is at 181, April is at 81; compared to its 52-week range of 52 to 135 into the expected release of quarter results after the bell on March 17. Call put ratio 6.7 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoNation (AN) option implied volatility near low end of range as shares near record high
- Fastenal (FAST) April call option implied volatility at 50 into quarter results
- CarMax (KMX) option implied volatility low, shares near record high