Occidental Petroleum (OXY) call put ratio 3.7 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- UK to Intervene in Nvidia's (NVDA) ARM Deal, Analyst Says Although Intervention 'Carries Significant Weight,' NVDA is Still a Buy
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Occidental Petroleum (NYSE: OXY) February call option implied volatility is at 72, March is at 73; compared to its 52-week range of 37 to 202 into the expected release of quarter results after the bell on February 16. Call put ratio 3.7 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abbott (ABT) option implied volatility low into quarter results and outlook
- KeyCorp (KEY) June 22 calls active into quarter results and outlook
- Netflix (NFLX) option implied volatility bid into quarter results