Norfolk Southern (NSC) weekly IV at 53, February at 34 into quarter results and outlook
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Norfolk Southern (NYSE: NSC) January weekly call option implied volatility is at 53, February is at 34; compared to its 52-week range of 20 to 85 into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on January 27.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Norfolk Southern (NSC) PT Raised to $272 at Barclays
- NIO Inc. (NIO) call put ratio 2.1 calls to 1 put as shares down 1%
- Ballard Power (BLDP) call put ratio 1 call to 3.5 puts as shares rally 4.5%