Niu Technologies (NIU) call put ratio 3.5 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- Wall Street drops as Fed brings forward rate-rise forecast
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil nears $75 as demand rises, U.S. refiners boost output
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Niu Technologies (NASDAQ: NIU) May call option implied volatility is at 95, June is at 75; compared to its 52-week range of 72 to 155 into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on May 17. Call put ratio 3.5 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger (KR) call put ratio 1 call to 5.5 puts with focus on June 37.50 puts into quarter results
- Wells Fargo (WFC) option implied volatility at 33 into FOMC policy decision
- Devon Energy (DVN) call put ratio 3.5 calls to 1 put with focus on July 32 calls
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!