Niu Technologies (NIU) call put ratio 3.3 calls to 1 put into quarter results
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Niu Technologies (NASDAQ: NIU) May call option implied volatility is at 95, June is at 75; compared to its 52-week range of 72 to 155 into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on May 17. Call put ratio 3.3 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micron Technology (MU) July 77 and 85 calls into quarter results
- Marathon Digital Holdings (MARA) call put ratio 1 call to 1.5 puts as shares down 10%
- Nike (NKE) June weekly option implied volatility elevated into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!