Nikola (NKLA) option IV elevated into quarter results and outlook
- Futures muted after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nikola (NASDAQ: NKLA) February weekly call option implied volatility is at 136, March is at 111; compared to its 52-week range of 67 to 306 into the expected release of quarter results after the bell on February 25.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nikola (NKLA) IV at 109, shares down 6.4%
- Alcoa (AA) call put ratio 10.1 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- Increasing unusual option volume: IPG XLC INDA NUAN GSK DELL ATUS