Nikola (NKLA) call put ratio 1 call to 1.3 puts into quarter results and outlook
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Nikola (NASDAQ: NKLA) August weekly call option implied volatility is at 143, August is at 104; compared to its 52-week range of 83 to 216 into the expected release of quarter results on August 3. Call put ratio 1 call to 1.3 puts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lennar Corp. (LEN) option implied volatility elevated into quarter results
- AutoZone (AZO) option implied volatility elevated into quarter results
- BioNTech SE (BNTX) call put ratio 1 call to 1.1 puts as shares sell off 5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!