Nike (NKE) call put ratio 1 call to 1.3 puts into quarter results, China and FX outlook
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nike (NYSE: NKE) July weekly call option implied volatility is at 106, July is at 60; compared to its 52-week range of 20 to 52 into the expected release of quarter results today after the bell. Call put ratio 1 call to 1.3 puts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kohl's (KSS) August option implied volatility into quarter results
- Target (TGT) call put ratio 3.6 calls to 1 put with focus on August weekly calls as shares rally 1.1%
- Analog Devices (ADI) August 175 straddle priced for a move of 5% into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!