Nike (NKE) June weekly option implied volatility elevated into quarter results
- Wall Street gains as unemployment claims decline; Cigna slumps
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nike (NYSE: NKE) June weekly call option implied volatility is at 45, July is at 31; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 43 into the expected release of quarter results after the bell on June 24.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FireEye (FEYE) call put ratio 1 call to 1.8 puts with focus on August weekly 21 puts into quarter results
- Moderna (MRNA) weekly option IV at 100 after quarter release as shares sell off 1.6%
- Robinhood (HOOD) call put ratio 1.3 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 14%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!