NextEra Energy (NEE) call put ratio 4.3 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- FANGS and BATS sell-off spooks world stocks
- Commodity gains restrain dollar ahead of inflation data
- FDA Authorizes Pfizer (PFE) - BioNTech (BNTX) Vaccine for Emergency Use in Adolescents
- Wynn Interactive to Merge with SPAC Austerlitz Acquisition Corporation I (AUS)
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NextEra Energy (NYSE: NEE) May call option implied volatility is at 22, June is at 21; compared to its 52-week range of 22 to 49 into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on April 21. Call put ratio 4.3 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DoorDash (DASH) IV at 76 into quarter results and outlook
- Zoom (ZM) 30-day option implied volatility flat as shares pull back
- Popular stocks with increasing volume: PLTR XOM FCX CLF DKNG AMC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!