New Oriental Education (EDU) August 5 calls active as shares sell off 20%
- Nasdaq tumbles 2% on weak data, surging bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent oil near $80 a barrel on tighter supplies
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
New Oriental Education (NYSE: EDU) August call option implied volatility is at 260, September is at 202; compared to its 52-week range of 35 to 143. Call put ratio 3.6 calls to 1 put with focus on August 5 calls as shares sell off 20%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Centennial Resource Development (CDEV) call put ratio 14 calls to 1 put
- General Motors (GM) call put ratio 2.5 calls to 1 put
- APA Corporation (APA) call put ratio 8.8 calls to 1 put
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!