Netflix (NFLX) calls more active than puts into quarter results and outlook
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) April weekly call option implied volatility is at 86, May is at 38; compared to its 52-week range of 33 to 76 into the expected release of quarter results today after the bell. Call put ratio 1.9 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walmart (WMT) May option implied volatility bid into quarter results
- Niu Technologies (NIU) call put ratio 3.3 calls to 1 put into quarter results
- Increasing unusual option volume: HTZGQ EDU TAL OIH SOXS TRQ GFI ARRY IGT CRIS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!