Netflix (NFLX) IV at high end of range into quarter results and outlook
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 slip as COVID-19 vaccine makers fall
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
- Uber (UBER) Falls After Missing on Revenue Expectations, Analysts Lower PTs on Regulatory and Driver Supply Concerns
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) April weekly call option implied volatility is at 82, May is at 40; compared to its 52-week range of 33 to 76 into the expected release of quarter results after the bell on April 20.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoPro (GPRO) weekly IV increases into quarter results and outlook
- Expedia (EXPE) option implied volatility at high end of range into quarter results
- FROG) option implied volatility low into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!