Nautilus (NLS) May option implied volatility at 105 into quarter results
- Tech-heavy Nasdaq rises on growth optimism, shrugs off hawkish Fed
- Dollar extends gains on Fed boost
- Ford (F) Gains as it Expects Adjusted Q2 Profit Ahead of Expectations
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil tumbles 3% from multi-year highs on stronger dollar
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Nautilus (NYSE: NLS) May call option implied volatility is at 105, June is at 81; compared to its 52-week range of 76 to 192 into the expected release of quarter results after the bell on May 10.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) IV increases into quarter results and outlook
- Canopy Growth (CGC) call put ratio 6.5 calls to 1 put with focus on June calls
- RAPT Therapeutics (RAPT) puts more active than calls on wide price movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!