Monster Beverage (MNST) May weekly option implied volatility elevated into quarter results
- Tech-heavy Nasdaq ignores hawkish Fed news to advance
- Dollar extends gains on Fed boost
- Ford (F) Gains as it Expects Adjusted Q2 Profit Ahead of Expectations
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil tumbles 3% from multi-year highs on stronger dollar
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Monster Beverage (NASDAQ: MNST) May weekly call option implied volatility is at 55, May is at 30; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 54 into the expected release of quarter results today after the bell.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) IV increases into quarter results and outlook
- Devon Energy (DVN) option implied volatility near low end of range as shares sell off 6.4%
- Mind Medicine (MNMD) call put ratio 28 calls to 1 put
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!