Mondelez (MDLZ) IV bid into quarter results and outlook
- Wall Street extends rally as economically sensitive sectors bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices at two-month highs on tight supplies
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mondelez (NASDAQ: MDLZ) July weekly call option implied volatility is at 25, August is at 18; compared to its 52-week range of 13 to 35 into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on July 27.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Costco (COST) option IV elevated into quarter results and outlook
- Robinhood (HOOD) calls more active than puts as shares sell of 3%
- QuantumScape (QS) call put ratio 6.4 calls to 1 put as shares rally 10.5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!