Microvision (MVIS) call put ratio 3.2 calls to 1 put with focus on March 13, 14 and 15 calls
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Microvision (NASDAQ: MVIS) March call option implied volatility is at 230, April is at 215; compared to its 52-week range of 128 to 464 into the expected release of quarter results today after the bell. Call put ratio 3.2 calls to 1 put with focus on March 13, 14 and 15 calls.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) calls more active than puts into quarter results and outlook
- Pinduoduo (PDD) IV near low end of range
- Sundial Growers (SNDL) calls active, 5.2 calls to 1 put