Microstrategy, Inc. (MSTR) July weekly option implied volatility bid into quarter results
- European stocks open higher, buck weak Asian session
- Electronic Arts (EA) Shares Bounce After Confirming Battlefield 2042 Will Be Delayed, But Still Launch in 2021
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Dollar edges up as focus turns to Fed for taper clues
- Pawn Broker EZCORP (EZPW) Gains New 'Outperform' Rating at Oppenheimer, Suggesting 78% Upside
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Microstrategy, Inc. (NASDAQ: MSTR) July weekly option implied volatility is at 115, August is at 92; compared to its 52-week range of 30 to 154 into the expected release of quarter results after the bell on July 29.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rio Tinto plc (RIO) IV near low end of range
- Increasing unusual option volume: CNQ NXE ATER TMC ETRN UNIT FIVN
- Hut 8 Mining Corp (HUT) option volume increases
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!