Microsoft (MSFT) July weekly IV flat as shares near record high into quarter results and outlook
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) July weekly call option implied volatility is at 38, August is at 21; compared to its 52-week range of 17 to 49 into the expected release of quarter results after the bell on July 27.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) option implied volatility low
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) option implied volatility bid into quarter results
- Moderna (MRNA) call put ratio 1.3 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 4.9%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!