Micron Technology (MU) July 77 and 85 calls into quarter results
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) 30-day option implied volatility is at 39; compared to its 52-week range 34 to 61. Call put ratio 2.6 calls to 1 put with focus on July 77 and 85 calls into expected release of quarter results on June 30.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) option IV flat into quarter results and outlook
- Visa (V) call put ratio 2.7 calls to 1 put into quarter results
- New Oriental Education (EDU) August 5 calls active as shares sell off 20%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!