Melco Resorts & Entertainment (MLCO) February 18 calls active into quarter results and outlook
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Melco Resorts & Entertainment (NASDAQ: MLCO) February call option implied volatility is at 41, March is at 45; compared to its 52-week range of 41 to 158 into the expected release of quarter results on February 18. Call put ratio 27 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD) April IV above 150 into quarter results and outlook
- Overstock.com (OSTK) IV into Bitcoin trades at record high
- PepsiCo (PEP) April IV bid at 29 into quarter results and outlook