McDonald's (MCD) January weekly option implied volatility above 50 into quarter results
- Wall Street rallies, snaps longest weekly losing streak in decades
- 'Always Bet on Michael': Dell (DELL) Stock Soars After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Say Results are Impressive
- Credit Suisse Says Tesla (TSLA) Stock Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Sees Nearly 60% Upside From Here
- Citi Downgrades US Equities to Neutral on Recession Risk
- Elon Musk Says Recession Could Last 12 to 18 Months, But 'Actually a Good Thing'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
McDonald's (NYSE: MCD) January weekly call option implied volatility is at 51, February is at 26; compared to its 52-week range of 14 to 32 into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on January 27.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Salesforce (CRM) option IV bid into quarter results and outlook
- HP Inc. (HPQ) June weekly 37 straddle priced for a move of 7.5% into quarter results
- Chargepoint Holdings Inc. (CHPT) May weekly calls expiring today active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!