Macy's (M) call put ratio 3.5 calls to 1 put into quarter results and outlook
- Nasdaq hovers near record levels as factory activity scales new peak
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar slips after Fed's Powell downplays inflation fears
- Xpeng (XPEV) Leaps After Receiving a Green Light From Regulators to Raise Up To $2 Billion in Hong Kong IPO
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Macy's (NYSE: M) May call option implied volatility is at 114, June is at 67; compared to its 52-week range of 59 to 171 into the expected release of quarter results on before the bell on May 18. Call put ratio 3.5 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) June weekly option implied volatility elevated into quarter results
- Paychex (PAYX) option IV flat into quarter results
- CarMax (KMX) call put ratio 3.8 calls to 1 put into quarter results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!