Lyft (LYFT) weekly option IV above 100 into quarter results and outlook
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Lyft (NASDAQ: LYFT) February weekly call option implied volatility is at 110, February is at 71; compared to its 52-week range of 41 to 195 into the expected release of quarter results today after the bell. Call put ratio 1.4 calls to 1 put.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) calls more active than puts into quarter results and outlook
- GrowGeneration Corp. (GRWG) call put ratio 1 call to 1.6 puts
- Tilray, Inc. (TLRY) call put ratio 2.1 calls to 1 put