Lumber Liquidators (LL) weekly option IV above 100 into quarter results
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Lumber Liquidators (NYSE: LL) August weekly call option implied volatility is at 107, August is at 63; compared to its 52-week range of 47 to 154 into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on August 4.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) call put ratio 3.22 calls to 1 put
- Annaly Capital Management (NLY) call put ratio 10 calls to 1 put with focus on October 10 calls
- Microstrategy, Inc. (MSTR) 30-day option implied volatility flat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!