Las Vegas Sands (LVS) weekly IV bid into quarter results and outlook
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Las Vegas Sands (NYSE: LVS) January weekly call option implied volatility is at 82, February is at 50; compared to its 52-week range of 32 to 180 into the expected release of quarter results after the bell on January 27.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) option implied volatility flat into quarter results and outlook
- AutoNation (AN) option implied volatility low at 35 into quarter results
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) PT Raised to $71 at Jefferies on Stonger Macau and Faster Vegas Recovery
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOption EPS Action, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!